Thermal Comfort and Ventilation: While thermal comfort, indoor air quality and ventilation conditions in accordance with standards are ensured through CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) simulations for building occupants;
- Design development time and budget is reduced during the pre-design phase
Optimal design is obtained through the completion of parametric simulations on varying airflow velocities, temperatures and relative humidity conditions
- Homogeneous ventilation and temperature distribution is obtained by graphically producing the indoor path of entry/exit air
- The effect of the facade of the building and the effect of indoor heat gain factors of on air temperature change is observed noticeably
- The effects of natural ventilation and mechanical ventilation appear more clearly
- Fire and Smoke Simulation: The distribution, affects, and the risk potential of smoke in the case of a fire and the fire escape scenarios for the occupants are modelled.
- Wind Load Calculation: Building façade loads for the static project is modelled.
- Pedestrian Level Comfort Analysis: Wind distribution regarding the master plan and the pedestrian level comfort is modelled.
- Parking Lot Simulation: The dispersion of harmful exhaust gases from vehicles, appropriate allocation for vents and jet fans for the proper disposal of these gases are modelled through CFD simulations.
- Allocation for Data Centers: Air conditioning devices, vents and equipment are allocated correctly by modelling for the effective cooling of indoor spaces of data centers.